Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloweenies

So, I know this post is a little late but I couldn't not write a little note about my favorite holiday...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween! Between Halloween and April Fools day (my other favorite "holiday") Halloween is my all time favorite. I love spooky things, I love vampires (actually I am obsessed with them) I love skeletons and bones and blood and guts! I love getting dressed up and being scary and being scared. If I could I would make a huge spooky haunted house in my house for all the little kiddies...but Joey says we have other things to spend our money on, booooo. I love making my costumes, homemade ones are the best! I put quite a lot of thought into mine this year. I was a robot. Or I like to call her Annbot. I had an on/off switch, a plug in to recharge, a space gun, a mother board and other funny gadgets. I won best costume!! Pictures below...Joey was batman...he has sort of always had an obsession with comic book characters. My brother is Clint Eastwood and his girlfriend Shelley is a little kid player from the T.V. show guts.
The other pictures are from our day at the park with the doggies. Odin has always loved to go down the slide and we let Loki try it, too. He loved it and went down again and again. There is also a picture from the OSU game this past weekend. My whole family was there, it was nice!



















No comments: