Thursday, November 12, 2009

Where have I been?

OSU vs. Texas game, on Halloween
OSU vs. Texas game
My beautiful babies!
Have you met my dad? Playing the air guitar at Cody's wedding.
My sweet brother and his sweet new wife.
My fabulous Mimi!
Yeah! Mr. and Mrs. Cody Eugene Rowan.
Self pic at the wedding.
My handsome husband and his vacation beard.
He is super cute.
Outside the amazing Gothic cathedral in Milan, Italy!
Gondolas in Venice, Italy
Our very special gondola ride in Venice, Italy.
Sunset in Vernazza in the Cinque Terre, Italy.
In front of the famous Ponte Vecchio Bridge in Florence, Italy.
Walking the serene trails in the mountains where St. Francis spent many days meditating. Assisi, Italy.
In front of the beautiful Mediterranean Sea in Positano, Italy (my love!).
Walking the streets of magnificent Pompeii, Italy.
Outside the incredible Colosseum. Outstanding! Rome, Italy.

Man, I tell ya! Time sure does go fast these days. I know I was out of the country for some time and we have been out of town nearly every weekend but still...where did the summer go? Is it too late to ask that question? Okay, then...where did 2009 go?
When I think of the year 2009 as a whole it flew by, but when I think of everything I have done, everywhere I have been, and everything that has happened it actually seems quite lengthy. I traveled more this year than any other year. Snowboarding, Hawaii, Italy, and multiple trips to Stillwater, Grand Lake, Arkansas, and Kansas...and still Vegas and Colorado to come. There have been many monumental events...to name a few...Turning 25, Cody graduating, Cody getting married, my dear Papa passing (still not okay with that one..which may be why it seems lengthy. I am waiting for the day when his death does not bother me deeply...will that happen?).
So, anyway I guess I didnt even get a chance to blog about my favorite holiday, Halloween, which happened to fall on a home game against Texas so the entire stadium was orange. It was beautiful! So, of course I had to wear an orange costume and I went with the trusty ol' pumpkin. The same pumpkin costume that we have all worn at some point in our childhood. It used to go down to our ankles, now it barely covers my booty.

Anyway, above are a few pictures taken since the last post. Enjoy!

No comments: